JAI BHEEM !
WELCOME TO OUR CANARA BANK SC/ST EMPLOYEES WELFARE ASSOCIATION, WEBSITE……… www.cbscst.org
CANARA BANK SC/ST EMPLOYESS WELFARE ASSOCIATION (REGD) was started by a Team of our Senior Sc/St, Brothers and Sisters, M/S Sri Purushothama Dass,Bangalore ,Sri Gopal Prasad, New Delhi , , Sri Guruswamy ,Bangalore ,Sri K.Koteshwara Rao,Hydrabad Sri Clement Kullu, Kolkatta,Sri A Punna Rao Vijayawada,Sri K G Sekhar,Bangalore,Sri A Umakanthan,Chennai,Sri A Sivaji Chennai,Sri H L Manjunath naik,Bangalore,Sri Y Ganesan,Madurai ,Sri GG Basappa,Bangalore,Sri M V Ayyappan,Sri K R Salimkumar,Kerala ,Sri R U Prasad Patna,Sri I L Ratwal Delhi, Sri B K Bhagat Amristar, Sri M Yerranna,Bellary, Sri Ramaswamy Madurai,Sri Manick Oran ,Kolkatta,Sri R Lal Chai-Basa, Sri Paramesh lal kaul,Hoshiarpur Punjab.. and other like minded brothers and sisters during 1994-1995 vide Registration No 69/94-95 dated 6/5/1994 and now having its Central Office at JAIBHEEM BHAVAN No 16 J.C Road,1st cross, New Mission Road Bengaluru-560027.
The first National level conference was conducted at the Historical place, HYDRABAD on 29-01-1995,Second conference at garden city Bangalore on 20 &21.02.2000,Third conference at Bangalore on 14 & 15-08-2005,Fourth conference at Bangalore on 11 & 12-12-2011 and the fifth conference at the beautiful city of CHANDIGARH on 12 & 13-11-2016.
The objective of the Association is to carry out the Activities as listed in Section 3 of Karnataka Societies Act 1960 which shall include,
- To popularize the thoughts and ideals of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar among the masses
- Welfare Activities
- To open libraries
- To public periodicals, Magazines
- To promote Activities in the field of sports, fine Arts, Literature, education, science and Technology.
- To procure Assets for the benefit of Society.
During Nationalization of the Banks in 1969 the number SC/ST employees in Canara Bank was ZERO.
But Today out of Total 55000 Employees of Canara Bank ,We are around 15200 SC/ST employees in our Bank in all the categories right from General Manager to Housekeeping peon. Our 15200 Sc/St Employees are the major Source and Work force of the Canara Bank in all the circles which constitutes 26 %. This increase and improvement is mainly due to the efforts of our Leaders of Sc/St Association, who are pursuing with the canara bank and Government continuously to fill up the vacancy.
Our Association is having around 11328 members as on Today. Ours is the majority recognized Association in our bank catering to the needs of 15200 SC/ST employees in our Bank.
CIRCLEWISE MEMBERSHIP DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
With the support of our members contribution and levy, we have purchased and built our own four story building and named as JAI BHEEM BHAVAN , at No 16,J C Road Ist cross ,Mission Road, BENGALURU.560 027. The efforts of all our seniors members, past and present who have contributed their financial and physical support in this regard is memorable and commendable. Now the Young Team also joined their Hands to take the Association to a greater heights.
Due to the steady and continuous support and efforts of all our members all over India , today we have grown as a mighty Association which is recognized not only in Bengaluru,Karnataka but among the 28 Bank Employees and also at National level.
Our Association representatives are invited by the Canara Bank Management on a Quarterly Basis for discussing the grievances of Sc/Sts with the Chief Executives of the Bank and Head Office Level and in all the Circle Office level.
SPECIAL GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL MEETINGS :
Our Association representatives are invited to the Joint Level Meetings of the Government Agencies,
1.National Commission for SC.Hon.Chairman and Members, New Delhi.www.ncsc.nic.in
2.National Commission for ST. Hon.Chairman and Members, New Delhi.www.ncst.nic.in
3.National Commission for Safai Karam Charis.Hon Chairman and Members .New Delhi,www.ncsk.nic.in
4.Parliamentary Study group for Welfare of Sc/Sts,ChairmanNew Delhi Parliamentary Bhavan.
5.Social Welfare Ministry,Finance Ministry,DFS, Banking Division SC/ST Cell. www.mof.nic.in
- We have started a Free computer Training centre,Prajna Computer Learning Centre for the poor at our Central Office JAIBHEEM BHAVAN, with the support of Canara Bank, which is running successfully.
VISION OF ASSOCIATION.
As ours is a Welfare Association, representing the deprived class of SC/ST, we the Canara Bank SC/ST Employees Welfare Association is having a vision of having our own Jaibheem Bank, Library, School , colleges,Jai bheem students Hostel, Jaibheem IPBS/IAS/IPS coaching centre, acquiring assets as Jai bheem Bhavan II at Nagpur,Jaibheem Bhavan III at New Delhi,Jaibheem Bhavan IV at Kolkotta,Jaibheem bhavan V Hydrabad,Jaibheem bhavan VI Chennai,Jai Bheem Bhavan VII at Lucknow & Jaibheem bhavanVIII, at Mumbai and so on, exclusively for the benefit of SC/ST & Poor community
OUR ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES
CANARA BANK SC/ST EMPLOYESS WELFARE ASSOCIATION is carrying out various developmental activities for the benefit of SC/ST community.
- Every year on April 14 DR.B.R Ambedkar Jayanti is celebrated at our Central Office JAIBHEEM BHAVAN and in all the centers all our India by our Brother and Sisters.
- Our Association is representing the SC/ST community in our Canara Bank as a Majority Association. Our Association is attending Quarterly meetings at Apex level , Circle Level, Regional Level representing our members grievances of Transfers, A matters,promotions,and Service matters related to Sc/Sts.
- Our Association is representing our community employees/public during the visit of various commission like National Commission for SC/ST, National commission for Safai karmachari, Parliamentary committee for SC/ST etc….
- We have at our Central Office carry out various activities spreading the knowledge of Dr.B.R .Ambedkar and Lord Buddha, to the masses.
- We are guiding our Members whenever they receive any letters or explanations from Canara Bank in DA matters.
- Various meetings are conducted round the year. Our members are taking part all over India in spreading the knowledge of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar. Various Social activities, are carried out all over India by our Association.
The Central Office activities are taken care by ,
( 080-2213 2649. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org )
- Sri Somraj, President 09872838429 email@example.com
- Sri S Thangaraj Vice President 09443090768 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sri A Sivaji General Secretary 09444917060 email@example.com
- Sri H Thippeswamy Chief Org.Secretary 09845244054 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sri K Kumar Treasurer 09535086743 email@example.com
and a Total of 120 Central Office bearers,Vice President,Deputy General Secretaries,Joint Secretaries,CC Members spread over all over the country,all the States and Circles.
In case if you want to become member of the Association please click the membership column.
Please write your views and suggestions to improve the association activities to the above emails.
Should you require any details, please feel free to contact any one of the Office bearers nearer to you in your circle. Try to send SMS/WhatsApp for immediate response.
Thank you so much for visiting this page. Be a successful person through Honesty & Sincerity & Trustworthy.
With Respects & Regards,
For a Big family of 11328 members & the Team of 120 Central Office bearers.